We offer a Biometric Access Control system for organisations to make them achieve maximum security in their premises. The AC system is easy to use and convenient while offering unparalleled management of all doors and gates of the organisation. All this is managed and controlled by Harbour City’s Integrated Management system together with other products we offer.
Access control refers to the management of an access point, such as a door, turnstile, elevator, etc. so as to only allow entry to authorised users. While access control systems can be used for virtually any access point that uses an electronic lock mechanism, doors are the most common applications for access control.
- High security biometric access, finger is the unique key
- RS-485 & TCP/IP communication interface
- Built-in watchdog to prevent the halting
- User capacity: 16,000;
- Event logs: 32,000
- Fingerprint-user capacity: 1,000- 2,000 (1-2 fingers for each user)
- High fingerprint recognition rate, FAR: <0.001%; FRR: <1%
- Fingerprint sensor can option the Optical Sensor (DO) or the Caitive Sensor (MT)
- Authentication Speed: 0.8 seconds (typical) (with 100 persons registered)
- Access mode: Card only, Card or PWD, Card & PWD
- Access mode: Fingerprint only, Card only, Card & fingerprint
- 63 auto-open zone settings
- WG port provides anti-s-back function
- One more exit switch, door
- Contact and door output to wiegand
Electric Bolt Locks
We supply and install electric bolt locks for our clients at the specific designated area for physical safety barrier. We have electric bolt lock, magnetic lock, and electric strike door lock.
Electric locks functions directly with power cut off to facilitate evacuation of employees in case there is power outage due to fire or any other security issue in a building.
Usually used for glass doors, wooden doors, and electric drop bolt lock installation is installed frameless glass doors in an access control system.
ELV1 (frameless glass door)
- Support to auto-relocking timer setting: 0, 3, 6, 9 seconds for door locking time delay self-regulating by 2-pin dip-switch
- Built-in exit switch input to unlock
Slim design for easy mounting at any location
- A perfect design for cabinets having either swing or sliding door, can be surface mounted either vertically or horizontally and offers maximum flexibility for ease of installation
- Controlled by an existing access control system with multiple cabinet applications such as mail-box and club lockers
Long Range reader is a vehicle identification reader with built-in antenna and a wide variety of interfaces to ensure seamless and flexible integration. This reader enables automatic identification of AVI tags from distances up to 10 metres [33 ft] with travelling speed up to 200 km/h [125 mph]
- Compact industrial design
- Read range up to 10 m (33 ft)
- Object speed up to 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Well-defined adjustable read range
- Multi-channel frequency offset
- Variety of integrated interfaces
- Included wall mounting